Thursday, December 22, 2011

New stuff in the store

Hello, hello! :)
I have been down with a flu for so long, actually longer than I want to admit and I totally hate it. I can take a week or so, but this year it's been THREE weeks since I have been fighting this nasty flu!
Somehow I have managed to put in the store 3 new products, and I hope you guys like them :)




And I can't finish this post without wishing you all a "Merry Christmas!" I hope you will have a great time during the holidays! :)

2 comments:

pegscrap said...

Good grief! Don't know how I have missed you, but I love you work! Really cute and inviting art, but you leave so much room for creativity by your users! How cool is that?!!!
Thanks for zapping me with so many ides as I looked through your work. You and your CT are amazing!

Red Ivy Design said...

Thank you so much! :) I'm so happy you like my work and that you feel inspired by it! I appreciate you taking the time to tell me about it too! :)