Thursday, March 8, 2012

Land of Dreams & winners :)

As you may already know, Kristin Aagard and I teamed up to create this really fun collaboration. I loved working with Kristin, she is so easy to work with and so professional, not to mention that she's one of the sweetest gals I have ever worked with! :)
My part of the collab can be found HERE and Kristin's part HERE.
There are also some additional products as you will see below


Land of Dreams - add-on

Land of Dreams - journaling cards

Subscribe to my newsletter (which I will send out later today) to receive a FREEBIE - a matching set of doodled date stamps.

And also a new FB freebie is up, check my Facebook page to get yours!





And I can't finish this post before announcing the winners and they are
kimfernald (March 5, 2012 2:11 PM)
GenGenie (March 5, 2012 5:34 PM)
Please e-mail me at redivydesign[AT]gmail.com to collect your prize! :-D

Also, a big thank you for all the sweet comments! I have read them all and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed them! Thanks again!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

WHat a fabulous kit - love the jewel colours! Thank you so much for the newsletter gifts.

Red Ivy Design said...

You're welcome Dawn, I am so glad you like them! :) It feels so good when my work is appreciated, thank you!