Thursday, May 3, 2012

40% off Storewide, Lots of New Products and a FB FREEBIE!!

Happy iNSD everyone!!! We sure started early at After Five Designs and there is a lot going on! Everything in my store is 40% OFF, and I also have a FREE mini kit with every $5 purchase from my shoppe! (It will be added automatically with a qualifying purchase, no need to add it to your cart!) First of all I would like to show you my new kit, called "On a Whim" . It looks so whimsical with its dark colors and swirly elements, I really, really love it!
It comes with a really cute add-on:
You will find lots of beautiful layouts from my talented creative ladies at the end of this post :) Moving on to the next new releases..... Here are 3 commercial use packs: ribbons and bows, as one can never have enough of those, right?, and a pack of gorgeous shells:
I was telling you a little earlier about a free mini that comes automatically with every $5 purchase. It also coordinates with all the "free with purchase" mini kits that ale now available at A5D in participating designers' stores.
And of course no celebration would be complete without a FREEBIE! :) Here is a timeline cover made with "On a Whim" available for all my FACEBOOK fans and HERE you can find my FB page:
As I promised earlier in this post, here are some gorgeous layouts from the fabulously talented team: by DitaB
by honeyb
by Caramellche
by Chelisa
by flohbock

No comments: