Monday, July 2, 2012

A collaboration kit, a sneak peek and a chance to win :)

Hello everyone! :)

 I have been busy lately working on a collab kit with the SUPER CREATIVE and sweet Ana of Sugary Fancy Designs. We did a "double shot" earlier this year on INSD and we loved so much how our styles looked together that we decided to make a full kit!

We wanted this kit to be both boyish and summery and we just love how it turned out. And I hope you will too!!

Anyway, to make things more interesting we are going to give away 2 copies of the kit to 2 lucky peeps. Just leave us a message for a chance to win a free copy! One will be given here, on my blog and the other one on Ana's. You can double your chances by posting on both blogs of course!!

The winners will be randomly chosen on Wednesday :) . Good luck everyone!!

Thank you so much everyone!! :)

29 comments:

Terry Jones said...

Oh Boy! I can't wait to see! ;)

El Mercadito Arkansas said...

Oh Boy! I can't wait to see! ;)

Mia-quality said...

amazing kit!!!

eveline said...

love the bright colors!!

Tanyia said...

ty so much for the chance, the sneek looks great!

janieinMN said...

the sneak looks like it's perfect for scrapping my adorable grandsons! thanks for the chance to win :-)

Robinsismai said...

Love the colors! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Pam said...

Looks adorable...thanks for the chance to win it.

wahoolady said...

What a cute boy kit - can't wait to see it all.
Thanks for the chance

*Cornelia* said...

its wonderful cant wait to see it in full

Hugs Cornelia

lmjrocko said...

Thanks so very much for the chance!

Cheryl said...

This looks great to create some pages with pics of my grandsons this summer! Thanks for the chance to win it. :)

Michelle Huegel said...

Oh I have three little boys who love to play outside, this kit Will be perfect!

San said...

Those colors are super!! Thx for the chance!

Shayna said...

Cute sneak peek!!!!!! Thank you for giving me a chance to win :)

andastra said...

This collab looks so sweet. Can´t wait to see the whole collab! Thank you so much for the chance to win!

Stacey said...

looks amazing! thanks so much for the chance!

Becs said...

Looks great! Thanks for the opportunity!

Farwen said...

Looks great! Thanks for the chance :)

Nancy said...

I would love to win that cute kit. It looks adorable!
Thanks,
Nancy

Demetria said...

thanks for the chance

Melissa said...

It looks so pretty!

Ana/Eans/Mindy/Theo said...

Oh!! I really love working on this fun collab with you too Alice!!
As I said in blog post... I'm fan of your unique style... I love all of your kits!!
I hope everybody love our collab! <3 xoxo

Janet said...

I am your biggest fan!! I don't have to see it to know it's wonderful! Thanks so much for the chance to win it.

Linda T said...

You guys complement each other so well, this looks adorable too! Thanks for the chance, would so love to win this :)

Wonder of my heart said...

Love love love the colors of that little sneak peek! Thank you so much for a chance :)

Jennifer said...

I really like what I see. Looks like a great summery, boy-friendly kit. Thanks for the chance.

Paola said...

oh that is such a great kit :-) I love it... as I love all your kits LOL

Red Ivy Design said...

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments!! Big hugs!!! :)