Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Heartfelt" & a freebie :)

I am delighted to be the featured designer at Scarp Orchard during the next two weeks!  I am so excited about this new kit I am about to show you! It is called "Heartfelt" and it comes with a limited time FREE add-on... but more about this one a little later! :)


Some inspiration from my super talented team...

Layout by DitaB





Layouts by Leandi & Caramellche
Layout by resales
Layouts by honeyb & Chelisa
Layouts by parr1983
 


And now to the freebie part :) . I have created a cute add-on to "Heartfelt" which will be available until February 10th. After that it will be in my store.


Thank you for visiting! Have a wonderful day!! :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOh, this is SOOO cute :-)
Thank you for sharing
XOXO

jls said...

Thank you very much for this adorable kit.

agravette said...

you are so generous! this kit is just beatiful...thanks you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! This is very pretty! Gonna have to lug out those old dating pics....... :)

Patty said...

Thank you for being so generous! This is a beautiful kit! Now I know what I'm using for this year's Valentine's pages!

Stephanie said...

I used your on here: http://sisterhoodgallery.ning.com/photo/week-3/prev?context=useradd

Thank you!