Thursday, March 28, 2013

*NEW* Chalkboard Cards & 35% Storewide Sale and Birthday Celebration

Hello, hello! :)
Lots of things are happening at the Orchard right now! SO is turning 5 and there is a 35% off store wide sale going on, a delicious collaboration kit by the Scrap Orchard designers, called "Perfect Picnic" free with a $10 purchase in the store, a fun Slumber Party (you can get the agenda HERE) and of course, something new from me!


Lately I have been hooked on chalkboard design!! I absolutely love it!! So this week I have this set of 12 3"x4" cards, that will make a fun addition to your scrapping projects!
I also have a little freebie coordinated with the chalkboard cards pack and you can download it right here on my blog:
                                        Download the sample Chalkboard Card HERE

                                                       Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

BriarRose59 said...

Thank you for the cute freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks bunches for all your goodies!