Friday, May 3, 2013

Farmers' Market $1 Products & Freebie :)


Hello everyone! :)
I hope you are having loads of fun with all the iNSD events and activities!
I have prepared a few products for the Farmers' Market - and all of them are priced at $1!
Without further ado, here they are:




If you love spring and whimsical non traditional colors you will love this kit! You can purchase the "Blue Skies and Spring Flowers" elements and papers separately, at $1 each, and it is a super deal!





I am totally in love with the chalkboard style that is so "fashionable" right now! If you are too and if you love giving whimsical touches to your projects, then you will love this set of hand doodled cards...



... as well as these doodled photo borders and stamps!





In addition to the new products above, you will also find some of my older products in the Farmers' Market:





And last but not least, here is the "Techno Geek" blog freebie! Don't forget that there are more coordinated freebies on my Facebook page, as well as more "Techno Geek" freebies from the Orchard girls!

*** This freebie is no longer available***

Happy iNSD!!!! :)

16 comments:

Sonya Griffin said...

The techno download is journal cards but the preview is papers... is that correct?

Barbara said...

And where do we get this paper - I'm a geek and I love this paper!

Pam K said...

Thank you for the lovely papers! & the journal cards, too!

Shawna Wakeley said...

I love the papers but the download is the journal cards - will check back later.

Susie said...

ladies if you click the picture of the papers, it will get you to the correct download :)

Red Ivy Design said...

Sorry guys, my mistake! If you click on the picture it will take you to the papers! The other link is fixed as well!! :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for more great Techno goodies. Love the papers.

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thanks so much for the Techno Geek freebies!

Dawn said...

I'm loving the papers - thank you so much!

jobee said...

Thanks!!

eveline said...

thank you for the papers!

Susan said...

Cute cute cute! Thank you so much. I love your chalkboard journal cards too. I'm forever doodling on paper during meetings and love the whimsical look of the chalkboard.

Liz said...

Thank you!

vir Trab said...

beautiful but you can not download ... private?! thanks

Red Ivy Design said...

@ vir Trab -
Now that the iNSD events have been over since Monday (May 6th) the freebie is no longer available.
Thank you so much for your interest in my designs! If there is anything I can do for you let me know! :)

Linda Coen said...

your item was shared on http://curly-willow.blogspot.com

and on Google+, Facebook & Twitter !

Please let us know when you have new designs!