Friday, June 7, 2013

Botanical {Wedding}, Coupon & Freebies

I have recently designed a wedding invitation for a friend as well as a matching photobook. And I really, really loved how it turned out! So much so that I have based this collection on that design! :) I hope you will like it as much as I do!

All these products are 20% off during our Fresh Fruit sale and you can take an additional 10% off by using this coupon: BtW_BL_EXTRA10 (coupon expires 6/29, is set to work on all Red Ivy Design products and may not work with other promotions or discounts).


This is the mini kit that accompanies the album that you will see further below and that can be purchased separately.



Here is the wedding album consisting of 7 double pages in PSD format, 1 front cover and 1 back cover, as well as the mini kit above.



Here is a pack of 3"x4" journal cards perfect for adding romantic touches to your pages!

And they also come in a 4"x4" size:


Here is a gorgeous page from Keley that you can use for inspiration:



And last but not least, there are two small coordinating freebies available.
The first one is exclusive to my NEWSLETTER subscribers:

And the second one is up on my FB fan page (you have to "Like" my page in order to get it!)
Thank you so much for your continuous support!! 
I hope you will have a great week-end!! :)
Xoxo,
Alice :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful ~ I love the hint of color! I especially love the journal cards (in both sizes). Thanks for the freebies!

snoopiescrap said...

Hello,

i don't find it in your story, could you get me the link please?
Thank you :)
Sophie

Red Ivy Design said...

Hi Sophie!

This collection is not in my store at the moment (due to my moving at the end of last year, but I plan on adding it again. How soon do you need it?