Thursday, October 29, 2015

*NEW* - Krafty Frames & Scatters



Hello everyone! :)

This week I have some cute krafty goodies for you!

If you are looking for some versatile accents for your pages that you can use again and again, look no further! Kraft paper accents go so well with any colors or kits!
As usual, all new products are 20% off and you can take an extra 10% off using this coupon code at checkout:
rid_FF30Oct_30OFF
(*Please note that this coupon applies to the Fresh Fruit products ONLY, expires on November 5th, 2015 and may not work with other offers and promotions).


Let's take a closer look!



***


If you haven't already, you can still take advantage of last week's special offers, as well as last week's coupon:
rid_FF23Oct_30OFF
(Hurry, today is the last day!)



***
Also, there are 2 more days when you can submit a layout for the Red Ivy Design October challenge for a chance to win a $15 coupon to my store!



Have a great day!
Alice :)

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hold On To That Dream | Free With Purchase, Coupon & FREEBIE



Hello everyone! :)

New bundle this week and this means some really great deals for YOU! Free with purchase offers, an extra coupon and 2 freebies!
"Hold On To That Dream" is a fun kit & bundle all about those big dreams!
As usual, all new products are 20% off and you can take an extra 10% off using this coupon code at checkout:
rid_FF23Oct_30OFF
(*Please note that this coupon applies to "Hold On To That Dream" products ONLY, expires on October 29th, 2015 and may not work with other offers and promotions).

As usual, there are 2 Free With Purchase offers available for a limited time:


Let's take a closer look!




Here is some inspiration:

http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html

http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html

http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html

 http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html

http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html
 
http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html
 
http://scraporchard.com/market/Hold-On-To-That-Dream-Bundle-Digital-Scrapbook.html
 
***
This month, my creative team lady & friend started a Red Ivy Design monthly challenge in the Scrap Orchard forum. Every month we will give away a $15 coupon to my store to one random participant. Take a look at this month's challenge right HERE! You still have time to enter!



***
And last but not least, a newsletter-exclusive-freebie, coordinated with "Hold On To That Dream - Bundle" available only for a limited time! 
If you are not subscribed to my newsletter, you can still sign up until Sunday, October 25. On Monday I will send out a new batch so you will be able to download this freebie!
http://eepurl.com/ui7F

I have one last freebie for you that you can download right HERE! Enjoy!

 bit.ly/1Rqyzs2
DOWNLOAD

Have a great day!
Alice :)

STORE  |  FACEBOOK  |  BLOG

Friday, October 16, 2015

Introducing the Red Ivy Design Monthly Challenge!


Hi everyone!
I'm very happy to announce that starting this October we will have a monthly Red Ivy Design Challenge, held in the Scrap Orchard forum, in the Designer Challenges section! 
All you have to do is scrap a page using 100% Red Ivy Design products (excluding templates, fonts, and brushes) - 75% of which need to be current products in the store and the other 25% can be retired or freebie products.
Every month I will offer a $15 coupon to my store to one random participant, and who knows, it could be YOU! :)

You can find the October challenge here.

http://scraporchard.com/forum/showthread.php/64207-Red-Ivy-Design-s-October-Challenge

Have a great week-end!