
You can download it HERE
Your next stop is Scrap Bug Designs...
... and if you happen to get lost you can always get back on track by visiting
The Blog Train Blog.
Also, my Facebook offer is still available: fan me on FACEBOOK, and you will receive this lovely freebie:
16 comments:
Thanks, like the way you did the wordart.
Thank you. I love the blue frame.
Thank you for your Beautiful contributions to this Blog Train...I'm Gonna Love my RIDE !!
Thank you for all your gifts, I REALLY love them!!
The Blue Eyes it's sooo gorgeous.
Thanks!
Thank you so much for your wonderful work!
Thank you for this beautiful blog train freebie
many thanks for your share in this blog train.
love to you and angel blessings xxx
thanks so much
Thank you very much.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit. Please tell how do I download this kit...thanks again.
link appears to be broken.
@ Jessica
I am sure the links isn't broken! Too many people have already downloaded it and I have just checked it myself!
:)
very nice, thank you for sharing!
Many thanks for your generosity in being part of this blog train and for sharing your lovely kit.
Thank-you, I'm really enjoying this train!
Post a Comment