Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two kits and a touch of whimsy :)

OK, maybe more than just a touch lol :). It's a combination of two things really: first, I have been drawing with my tablet so much lately. Second, bringing home from my grandma's house lots and lots of my childhood books and reading them with my kids (and also without them I must admit :) ) kind of put me into this storybook mood. And I guess that's a good thing. I am enjoying myself so much with these drawings, not to mention that my kids enjoy them even more! :)

"Winter White"




"Winter Feeling"


Yelina
Yelina
Trumelfe
Marion
Leandi
Leandi
Dita B
Dita B
Caroline
Brandy
Anny-Libelle
Angeleye
Angeleye
Hekas

2 comments:

Amie Lambert-Gaudet said...

WOW! I Love your two new kits. WINTER WHITE is GORGEOUS. I have never scrapped in a single colour scheme before, but I have to admit that your kit makes me want to try it out. I signed up for your newsletter as well.
I also really LOVE WINTER FEELING. The tree and the woodstove are perfect.
Your kits are gorgeous and I just wanted to let you know that you very definitely have a new fan in me.

Red Ivy Design said...

Thank you so very much Amie!!!! I am so happy you like my work and your kind words really made my day!!