Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tale of the Small Sea - new kit, a free-with-purchase and a FB freebie :)

First I would like to say again a big thank you for all the great name suggestions for my new kit!! I loved all of them!!! ♥ It was really, really hard to pick one, so I ended up writing them on little pieces of paper and blind picking one! Thank again everyone for playing! 

"Tale of the Small Sea" is now available at A5D at a 20% discount during Happy Hour and it comes with a free with purchase add-on. You can also take an additional 10% OFF using this coupon: RID_10_off
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=4995&cat=0&page=1






This add-on comes free with the purchase of the kit (offer available for the entire month of August):


As usual, my creative girls came up with some gorgeous pages :)

by Caramellche

by DitaB

by Mi Monteiro

by WendyP

by honeyb

And also, as usual, I have a free FB timeline cover on my Facebook page:

Thanks so much for your visit! :)




2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 09, 2012. Thanks again.