Monday, October 8, 2012

A new kit coming this Thursday and a chance to win it :)

Hello everyone! :)

Long time no see, right? Well, I have been away from home, visiting my family and taking the kids to the mountains. We were lucky to have really great weather and the kids just loved going out in the wild. My newest kit kinda tries to capture just that, and even if I succeeded or not, it surely turned out really cute :)

Anyway, I feel like it's been too long since we played around here!! :) Are you ready?

I would like to give away one copy of my newest kit to one of my readers. All you have to do is leave a comment here telling me anything you like: where you spent your vacation, how do you like your coffee or just a simple "hello" :) . I would love to hear from you!

I will randomly pick one winner on Wednesday! :)


5 comments:

Vyvy Sweetie said...

Long time no see, Alice :D I love to hear that you come back with a cute kit - In The Woods. This time I didn't go on any vacation because it keeps raining everyday, so sad :( But I hope there will be some sunny day for us to go camping, then I can use your kit to scrap, hehe :)
Thanks for the chance.

Red Ivy Design said...

My vacation started with rainy weather too... Fortunately things changed and we had some wonderful days up in the mountains!

I hope you will get better weather too sweetie, camping is so much fun!!!

Tracey said...

Hi Red Ivy. I've been wondering when we would see you again. Glad you could get away. I love the look of the new kit. I've been holding down the fort here taking my coffee with french vanilla creamer.

misses M said...

Oh my, this is soooo cute!! Look at that deer and there is a mushroom!!! There are not enough forrest kits with mushrooms in them!
I would love to win this cutsie kit!
Thank you so much for the chance!

Red Ivy Design said...

Tracey, thank you so much! :) It felt really good to take a break like this, hopefully I'll do it again next year! :)
Hmmm, french vanilla creamer - that sounds super yummy, I'll have to try that!! :))

misses M, thank you so much for the kind words!! :)