Saturday, December 22, 2012

Customer Rewards Program


Hello everyone! :)
I am very grateful for all the support I have received from my customers over time, and I really think I should have started this program earlier! Better late than never, right?
Well, I am now starting a customer rewards program:


Here is how it works:
-  save the card to your computer
- fill the order number in the appropriate box. For instance if you have an order of $6 fill one $5 box. If you have an order of  $26 fill two $10 boxes and one $5 box.
-  When you have completed the entire card just e-mail it to  redivydesign [AT] gmail.com to redeem your $10 coupon to my store!
- Purchase totals must be at least $5 after all discounts, sales and/or coupons are applied.

This card is retroactive up to November 1st – when I have opened my Scrap Orchard store.

Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate your business and I would be very happy to offer you some really great deals in return!!

2 comments:

rewards program said...

Wow, it is a good idea. Facing the fierce market competition, an excellent plan of rewards program is a unique strategic thinking.

jhone keat said...

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here.