Iron Scrapper is underway at Scrap Orchard and we are giving away ONE copy of the Week 4 Challenge Bundle:
a Rafflecopter giveaway If you've never joined in the fun for Iron Scrapper, or don't know what it is, you can read all about it: **CLICK HERE**. The winner will be announced at the crop on Wednesday, July 24, 2013, at 8 pm EST!
Good luck!

29 comments:
Another super cute kit! Thank you for the chance to win.
It's look super!!
Thanks for the chance!
Thanks so much for the chance to win! I can't wait to see the whole kit! =D
Love this!
Thank you for the chance to win...
Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Wow! I'm quite impressed by what can be seen! Thanks a lot for the great chance!!!
I can think of so many fun summer layouts that I could create with this great kit.
looks good, thank for the chance to win
Thanks for the chance to win!
Thanks for the chance to win it.
Thank you for the chance to win...
I would love to win this gorgeous collab! Thank you so much for the Chance!
Love the kit!
Wow, awesome beach collection. Just perfect, as I live less than 1km (0.6 mile) from the beach, and nearly live there during summer. Thanks so much for the chance to win.
This looks awesome and I MUST have it! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Thank you so much for the chance to win! You SO girls are amazing!!!!
xo,
Candi
thanks for the chance to win
Thanks so much for the chance!
I am really enjoying iron scrapper! Thanks for the chance to win this weeks kit!
I would love to win! <3 Loving IS!
Another great IS bundle! Thank you for the chance to win :)
Gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win!
Very cute...would love to win this!
Very cute...would love to win this!
Wow ladies !!!! The peek looks great. Thanks for the chance to win the week 4 bundle. :)
Woohoo !! IS is so much fun !
thanks for a chance to win this!
Post a Comment