I will have some really fun freebies as well! One of them will be in the Scrap Orchard newsletter and if aren't subscribed, you can sign up HERE.
This sale will also include my newest bundle, called Santa's Here! I am giving away one free copy here on my blog, and also one on my Facebook page. All you have to do is just leave a message to this post and/or on my FB wall and I will pick a random winner tomorrow (December10th) at NOON EST. Good luck and see you soon!! :)

40 comments:
Gorgeous! Thanks for the chance.
Looks very festive, thank you very much for the chance!
What a pretty kit - and two chances to win! Thanks!
woohooo can't wait to see the rest, I love it!!!
So stinkin' cute! Would love to win, thanks for the chance! :)
Christmas Fun!..thank you for the chance to win.
I love this! Thanks
Too Cute. Thank you.
Cute, cute, cute - I would love to have this kit - thanks for the chance to win it :D
Thank you for the opportunity to win; I'm most excited to see the red flower nestled in the bottom of the center panel of the preview ;D
So cute and whimsical!
Looks great, thanks for the chance!
I just love your stuff! This is going to be another fab kit from you! Thank you for the chance :)
This looks wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Ho, ho, ho....oh how I could have fun with this kit. Super cute.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Ho, ho, ho....oh how I could have fun with this kit. Super cute.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Thanks for the great opportunity! I really love your stuff! What a talent you have.
Cute! Luv Christmas kits!
Love the Santa and the tree! Thanks for the chance.
Love it! TYSM for the opportunity!
Love it! Thanks for the chance!
Lovely!
Very pretty kit. Thank you for the chance to win it!
Love the tree! Thanks for the chance!
wow! That looks impressive! I'm impressed! I just realized I don't have any Christmas kits. How did that happen?
I am your number 1 fan! I would love to have this kit!!!!!
Thanks for the chance!
Just love how fun that Santa looks - so darn cute!
I am looking forward to your feature day!! Thanks and looks like another sweet kit.
Cool - love new Christmas stuff! Thanks for chance to win!
So SUPER cute! Looking forward to see the whole kit!
Wow!...Gorgeous As Usual!
Thanks For The Chance!
Smiles,RJ
I love what I can see! It´s gorgeous!
thanks for the chance and set
wooow, I LOVE your designs - and I will be the happiest girl in the world if you pick me as the winner <3 <3 <3
Adorable! Thanks for the chance.
total cuteness! thanks for the chance to win! :)
What a fun Kit! Thanks for the chance to win!
Looks great! I have been waiting for your next kit!!!! Thanks for the chance to win it.
wooohooo, tyvm hun (sorry for the hiccup)
what a gorgeous kit! so sorry I missed all the posts! LOL! Guess I'll just have to buy it. :)
Post a Comment