Hello everyone! :)
It's not often that I have a creative team call, but now it's that time!
I am
looking for a few experienced scrappers who like my work and would like to help
me promote my designs
in social media and in the digital scrapbooking community.
in social media and in the digital scrapbooking community.
Requirements:
-
one layout per new product and post it in at least 3 galleries including SO's Scrap Pin Gallery;
- be
active in promoting my designs on Facebook, blog, Pintrest and other social
media;
-ability
a commit to a 3 months term (with the possibility of becoming a permanent
member).
The
Marketing Assistant position is new to my team. At this point I am looking for
some help with the forum posts at SO, but additional tasks may be added later.
(Don’t
worry, I will not overwhelm you! :) )
HOW
TO APPLY:
Send
an e-mail to redivydesignATgmailDOTcom
by March 15th, 2014 with the following information:
(Please
add to your subject line the position you are applying for)
1.
Your real name and forum name
2.
Tell me a little bit about yourself and why you would like to be part of my
team.
3. A
link to your best gallery and 3 links to your best layouts.
4.
What other creative teams are you on?
Call
ends March 15th, 2014
All
applicants will receive a reply!

No comments:
Post a Comment