Thursday, July 5, 2012

"A Boy's Summer", a coupon and a winner announced :)

Hello everyone! :)

First of all thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left me! You all have been so sweet!! Later in this post I will announce the random winner :)

My collab with the super talented and sweet Sugary Fancy Designs, called "A Boy's Summer" is finally here! I have so enjoyed working with Ana! (have I said that before? :) ). She is so sweet and easy to work with, it's a joy to be around her, even if it's in cyber space :) . I love her care free designs which look so fresh and spontaneous! I hope you will like too how are styles go together as well as this really bright and fun kit.


"A Boy's Summer" includes 70+ unique elements(reaching a total of 93 with all the variations), 19 papers, 12 word arts/strips (some of the word strips come with a blank version included as well)and an alpha (uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and some punctuation). 

The kit is 20% off during Happy Hour and here is a coupon for an additional 10% off
B_summer_10_OFF
 

      Some inspiration... 

 By Chelisa
By Honeyb
By Flohbock
By joshi_82
By Chelisa
By Sas-uk
By Leandi
By mummyd

I also have a little freebie on my Facebook page - a timeline cover. I hope you will like it (I know I do!) :) 


And finally, with a little help from random.org, here is the winner of a free copy of "A Boy's Summer": 
post # 19 Farwen
Please e-mail me at redivydesign AT gmail DOT com to collect your prize :). Congratulations!!!

3 comments:

Linda T said...

Love the kit, so much fun! And the layouts are awesome. Congrats Farwen, enjoy!

Red Ivy Design said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Linda!! It feels so good when my work is appreciated!!
Thank you also for stopping by blog! :)

Farwen said...

Oh my O.O I won!!! This collab is amazing! Thank you so so much, going to send you a mail ;)