Friday, March 15, 2013

"Bright Ideas", a FWP and a Winner :)

Hello everyone! :)
I am finally ready to show you my newest kit called "Bright Ideas" which is now available in my shop at Scrap Orchard. I have been really drawn to darker backgrounds and bright elements lately and this kit makes no exception. I hope you will like it as much as I do!! :)

"Bright Ideas" is a huge kit and until March 22nd with every purchase of the kit you you will also receive the coordinated add-on FREE:

 
I would also like to show you some really awesome layouts to help you get a better feel of this kit:
Layout by scrapperatheart


Layouts by chocochoco and honeyb
Layout by DitaB
Layouts by Leandi and Chelisa
Layout by Caramellche
Of course, I can't end this post without announcing the winner for the giveaway!! The winning post is # 26 - Ica Jovita! Please e-mail me at redivydesignATgmailDOT com to claim your free copy.
Thank you so much everyone for leaving all those nice comments!!! I really appreciate your taking the time to play along!!

2 comments:

Paola said...

congrats!!!! I love the kit, off to check it out :-)

Ica Jovita said...

OMG... cant believe that i got your Kit woohoooooo... Thank you so much!!